Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have grass!
















I have grass.  This feat of technology over nature, in the form of a borehole pump, would never have been accomplished with out Mopipi.  While I was mostly disinterested, he forged ahead and insisted I needed grass.  Now that I have it I wonder why I ever fought the idea.  Although now Mopipi is insisting I get a lawnmower for these two tiny green patches.  In that he will undoubtedly lose the fight.  One of the nice things about having grass in the desert is that it rarely requires cutting, only many hours of watering.

1 comment:

  1. Grass!!! The goats will love it. Josh and I had lunch with Katy at Fred's on Saturday. You were sorely missed. As you can see I am stalking you via your blog.

    Will we see you for the windjammer trip? Or are you staying put for a while?

    Josh bought shoes and some ties. I got Chanel lipstick and wrinkle remover - maybe it will work!:)

    We drove down and back making for a log day but it was worth it. When will we see you again? After your Russian tour? Have a blast by the way and take lots of pix!!!

    XX
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete