Monday, October 18, 2010

Kids


I think I’ve earned myself a certain reputation here in Boro.  A vet neighbor of mine asked me if I would help out another neighbor of ours who’s having trouble with two goat kids.  Their mother doesn’t have enough milk for them.  Of course I agreed. Right away I bought two small baby bottles and some powdered cows milk.  Mr. OK has a small cattle post that he manages on his own.  I explained to him how often to feed the kids and how to mix the milk.  Then of course I fed the two adorable kids the bottles and they took to it surprisingly well.  It brought back memories of when Looloo and Feefee were small and I’d feed them simultaneously on my lap.  After finishing they would fall asleep curled against me and we’d all snooze together on my porch under the cool winter sun.  Ahh, memories…


















This little kid has teeny-tiny ears!  




















Mr. OK with two kids.  





No comments:

Post a Comment