Friday, July 15, 2011

Still No Power...

What a tease the BPC gave me last night!  I made a gorgeous fire last night and had just burnt my pizza to smithereens over it when the power came back on.  I poured myself another rose water martini and made pasta instead and took that down to the fire for dinner.  In the morning the power was no more though and even now no one knows what's going on.  My water tanks filled up though and I managed a hot shower this morning but I bought a proper grill today and am prepared to master this pizza-on-a-grill before the weekend is over if BPC continues to fail to do their job properly.  Tonight Hilary is offering up leftovers from the coffee shop (pecan pie, yum!) and I suspect that will be my last proper meal unless I can get the hang of cooking over a fire.  I see a lot of crackers, hard boiled eggs, and wine in my future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment